Cleveland State University's American Planning Association (CSU APA) is a student-run campus organization that aims to enrich the academic experience of students in the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs. CSU APA strives to facilitate the exchange of ideas and thoughtful discussions, foster professional development, and create a sense of community among all students at Cleveland State University. Our mission is to:
- FOSTER a strong community among faculty and students of the Levin College of Urban Affairs.
- ENLIGHTEN the community about the importance of urban planning.
- ENGAGE in Cleveland's neighborhood revitalization through civic service.
- UNVEIL innovative solutions to current planning challenges for students.
- ENHANCE our members' professional development.
We are a student chapter of APA Ohio, associated with the Cleveland Chapter. APA Ohio is, in turn, a section of the national APA.